Serve with seasonal veggies and roasted potatoes. If desired, shake potatoes in seasoning mix, bake and turn over with chicken.
1⁄4 cup butter
1⁄4 cup flour
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230° C).
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- In a plastic bag, combine remaining ingredients.
- Shake 2–3 pieces of chicken at a time in the bag.
- Place chicken skin side down in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken over and continue to bake for 15 minutes.